Single life is filled up with pros and cons, and while the remarkable minutes commonly always enjoyable to call home through, they generate for great entertainment. Tinder provides partnered with ladies’ lifestyle mag modern to generate a branded podcast that digs into just what internet dating is really like across the US.
âSingle, Swipe, recurring’ is actually a 12-episode audio program organized by Faye Brennan, Sex & relations Director of Cosmopolitan. Brennan is actually accompanied every week by a hollywood visitor variety to split on the most remarkable, entertaining, mental, intimate and relatable dating stories provided by Tinder users throughout the nation.
“Between you here at Cosmo, and the friends over at Tinder, we have heard many wild matchmaking tales of late and they’re only too-good never to share,” Brennan states in a marketing clip. “Jetting to The Bahamas following the basic day? Booking six times back-to-back in the same evening? We’re Going To go into almost everything with singles residing everywhere from Sin City to South Carolina on âSingle, Swipe, Recurring.'”
Five periods were circulated to date, each about 20 minutes very long:
- Washington, D.C.: TFW Things Are Off The Record. Brennan is actually joined by Polly Rodriguez, Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of sexual wellness organization Unbound, to talk about internet dating in Washington D.C. – the luckiest city to date in on Tinder, with increased matches than any some other U.S. town.
- Mormon Country: TFW You Do Not Understand The Lingo. Brennan is actually joined by former Disney star, star, performer, and Utah local Mollee Gray, to talk about online dating the Mormon means.
- Chicago: TFW you adore Baseball a lot more than Bae. Brennan is accompanied by comedian Liza Treyger to listen regarding times that rock plus the times that blow-in the Windy City.
- Bay Neighborhood: TFW Everyone’s Got a Hoodie High In A Few Ideas. Brennan is accompanied into the business with Zach Kornfeld, a quarter for the YouTube comedy sensation The Try Dudes, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated matchmaking pool.
- The South: TFW You Reckon Its a Southern Thing. Brennan is accompanied in the facility by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube celebrity and writer, to have the low-down on dating in the land of Southern belles and traditional chivalry.
Tinder isn’t the basic dating company to check the podcasting seas. Bumble circulated initial period of its own dating podcast, Unsubscribe, earlier on this year. Unsubscribe is actually hosted by Jada Sezer, psychological state and body good activist, and Louise Troen, Global VP promotional and Communications for Bumble.
‘solitary, Swipe, recurring’ is available on all major podcast providers, such as Apple Podcasts, Bing Gamble, Spotify and Stitcher. Unique episodes will likely be readily available every Tuesday in July.